BAM Products USA made Pro Plus needle roller lifters suitable for performance racing applications
BAM ROLLER LIFTERS SB CHEV .904″ PRO PLUS OFFSET P/ROD B-2004-16
BAM Roller Lifters was formed in 2009 with the aim of providing the highest quality lifters direct to the engine builder. All BAM Roller Lifters are 100% made in the USA, each set of lifters are hand assembled with the highest level of care and accuracy. Triple Alloy Steel Billet Lifter Bodies machined on state of the art CNC equipment.
• Machined with “one and done” concept for ultimate relational accuracy of all part features
• Superior 3D CNC programming removes sharp edges that scrape and damage lifter bores
• Heat treated for maximum strength, hardness and straightness in ISO certified furnaces
• Precision Ground Bodies for proper fitment in aftermarket and stock lifter bores
• Link Bars made of hardened, high strength, and high ductility Nickel-Chromium Alloy Steel
• The fully hardened alloy steel button is secured with a non-removable, high strength, fatigue resistant rivet
• Premium Alloy Steel Needle Roller Bearings feature crowned outer rings, micro-polished and micro-sorted roller needles, hardened and nitrided bearing steel axles
• Bearing Upgrades – Bushing Style Bearing upgrades available
• Pressure fed oiling provides continuous oil to the axle and roller bearing
• Additional reliefs on each interior side of the roller slot allow engine oil from the cam lobe face to lubricate the needle rollers
• Edge Orifice design push rod oiling won’t clog and rob upper valve train of engine oil. This feature can be modified to increase oil flow to the top
• Custom modifications available
• Available in bushed bearing
If you’d like to find out more about our brands, products, or need expert recommendations, we’d love to hear from you. Give us a call or fill out the short form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
No products in the cart.